Raggin on Keith

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>, kturk@ala.net,
Subject: Raggin on Keith
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:52:29 -0700 (PDT)
 If'n ya bring a pencil and paper when you heat treat those bolts, cousin
Joe-Bob will write up a cert fer ya.  He's the writer in the family.
Dick J
  Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net> wrote: Keith
At least it's not our head in a place where the sun never shines like some
people I/we know. Right ED.
By the way Keith heat treating bolts in the swamp needs a cert. for SCTA.
Glen