Re: Subject: Maxton next weekend?

To: <ECTAflipper@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Subject: Maxton next weekend?
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:53:50 -0700
Jon,

Wonder if Keith Turk could arrange for some pictures to be printed showing a
successful evening foray into a Laurinburg barbecue without the police
attention?  Hot Rod probably is out on that.

On the other hand it may be fun to see Keith breaking real rocks instead of
making fake ones.

Any chance of you posting photos to the list for us?  Maybe to
landracing.com?

Wes