Gas Up

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas Up
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 18:48:24 -0700
    List; The tenth annual Gas Up Party and Hall of Fame is going to be
Sept. 28, 2002 at Mendenhall's Petroleum Museum in Buellton, Ca.
Inductees for the Dry Lakes Hall of Fame include Tom Bryant, Jerry
Kugel, Terry Nish, Monte Wolfe, Mel Chastain, Otto Ryssman. Also honored
will be Doug Cook, Joe Pisano, Glen Deeds, Gary Gabalich, Don Anderson
and Dennis Dalton. Vehicles present will include Tom Beatty's belly
tank, and the easy rider streamliner.
    Anyone wanting tickets e-mail me.  The cost is $35 including bar-b-q
lunch.
    Anyone wishing to advertise in the program let me know.
                                        Doug Odom in big ditch