Ready for the salt

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ready for the salt
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 16:31:09 -0700
List;     I just put the last bolt back in the roadster and am almost ready to
go. All I have to do now is wash and wax it, charge the battery, check tire
pressure, and blow out the fire bottle lines (I hope everyone blows out their
fire bottle lines. I have found 3 plugged so far. Alot nicer finding that here
than when leaving the 3)                                      .
I'm getting excited again.  Life is good.     Rich Fox