Re: Okay where we at?

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Okay where we at?
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 17:57:00 -0700
By Thursday departure time I am going to go nuts. All I have to do is help
arrange to get the dogs fed for a week, stock the motor home, fix flats on
the jeep and a bike and I'm ready to go. However I do have to worry whether
Ken put the motor back together correctly, whether Ken and Russ re assembled
the race car properly and whether Ken , Russ and Jack loaded the trailer
completely. Having the thing located up in Oregon is very unsatisfying for a
tinkerer like me.
Jim in Palmdale, waiting impatiently

> Got one day left after this evening.... and I'm just starting to get
excited
> about it.... up to this point it's just PURE WORK....   I love it when the
car
> is in the trailer and ready.... always feels like I've accomplished
something
> really special.... and now that I stop and think about it I suppose I
have...
> I've got a car ready to meet the tech inspectors at Bonneville....
something
> I've always talked about doing and finally have accomplished ... every
time I
> do it feels neat....
>
> Okay so the car is ready to make the trip..... what are you folks up to?
you