B'ville

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: B'ville
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 23:21:16 -0700
OK  Blame it us from ca but it's Sunday night at 11:00pm and I'm leaving a12
mid nite.  I'm sorry i'll be in wendover for a late lunch monday and hopefully
don't to spend 5 days on the road like some of you.  I hope to see all of you
in the inspection line and for the rest off really good "happy" ones I'll be
measuring your motors along with Dan on Sunday and Monday.  I'm requsting you
all stay off the long course on Tuesday so I won't need to wait in line more
than 10 minutes. Ha Ha Ha. Fat Chance  Careful driving and towing.  I don't
want to hear of any accidents or tickets for any of you especially KT  See you
all on the salt.  # 292 XXO/Fuel Roadster, Hoping for 2,  Taking what it will
give   J.D.