Re: Protective Gear

To: Jim Belford <jimbelford@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Protective Gear
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 18:40:58 -0700 (PDT)
Cost prohibitive - - - - been there, done that, remember it well, still do it.
How big are you, Jim?  Just exactly that, the cost of leathers, almost kept me
from my first Daytona race.  I have a set of racing leathers I'll be glad to
loan you if they will fit you. 6 feet, 220 pounds.  forty four inch chest,
thirty eight inch waist, thirty one inch inseam. I've got racing gloves to go
with it if you need them, but I've long since gotten rid of my racing boots.
Dick J
In East Texas