FW: True Grit

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: FW: True Grit
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:47:11 -0700
Just had to lighten things up a bit...

Wes

----------
From: snflwr8351@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:21:50 EDT
To: Garyheiner@aol.com
Subject: True Grit

True Grit (joke)

I went to the store the other day; I was only in there
for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a
motorcycle cop writing a parking ticket.
So I went up to him and said, "Come on buddy, how
about giving a guy a break?"
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.
So I called him a pencil necked nazi. He glared at me,
and started writing another ticket for having bald tires!!
So I called him a horse turd. He finished the second
ticket and put it on the car with the first. Then he started
writing a third ticket!!
This went on for about 20 minutes - the more I abused
him, the more tickets he wrote.
But, I didn't give a hoot.
My car was parked around the corner.....