Home from Bonneville

To: flatheadfordv8@yahoogroups.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Home from Bonneville
From: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 13:10:50 -0500
Just wanted to let everyone know what a great time we had at Bonneville
again. 4500 miles later and we're home. We ran the car 18 times between 117
and 125. Had no overheating problems (unlike last year). Put two crew
members in the car, they went faster than us drivers! I think we ran fastest
of the three XF/GMR's there. Phil and Sean Landry (drivers) Kurt Weaver,
Mike Arnold, Cliff Tibbits (crew) Gary Ferstl (crew chief and sometimes
driver)

Thanks again to all the volunteers who make this all possible.