Re: Floating Flame Balls ( non LSR)

To: Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>
Subject: Re: Floating Flame Balls ( non LSR)
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 20:53:03 -0700
It sure is Howard. In one experiment using alcohol, it self extinguished
because the water formed during combustion diluted the alcohol.

When I read that I thought that all we need for an alcohol motor is a
catalyst, that only works at high pressure,  on the combustion chamber and
piston top that changes H2O to H2O2 + H2.  All on the fuel would burn
plus the H2 and when the pressure dropped the H2O2 would revert to H2O + O2
burning what's left of anything.

Art Bell could probably tell us about an engine like that running a generator
in Area 51.

OK - OK , I'll get back to the garage.
Bryan