Re: pre-48 PICKUP trucks

To: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: pre-48 PICKUP trucks
From: "Dave Seely" <dseely@sginet.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 10:35:05 -0600
My question was in regard to pickups.  I wanted to know what class a 1936
ford truck could run in, for instance.  Dan asked me to grab a form to make
a formal request from the board while we were at speedweek, but I forgot.
But my question was just academic, out of curiosity.  I didn't want to
bother the board with a formal request, when I wasn't planning on running on
the class that they decided upon.  Would it be in the Vintage class, with
the coupes and sedans?  And limited to vintage powerplants?  This doesn't
really require a response, Dan but I appreciate your time.  Has anything
changed in the last few minutes?  LOL!
Dave Seely
1141 XF/VOT