Re: Burklands

To: <stpitt@zipcon.net>, "answer landracing" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Burklands
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Thomas Graf)
Date: 22 Aug 2002 18:56 GMT
Hi Folks,

the update to the #411 - I got it from Betty.

The frame is finish, the body ist 80% finish, they will change the rear ena a
little bit - from the Air intake the car will keep the height to the end of the
body to get a bigger air brake and a better space for the parachutes. Some
minor chances in other areas. The car will be ready to go for 2003 season. Tom
is in a very good mood, Gene and Betty got a lot of help from the two Ferguson
from Frenchtown MT.
So this great racer will be back soon.

By the way there is a model out from Ugo Fadini - one of our list member - from
the September 2000 450 mph run. great stuff - see Ugo's webpage
http://www.ugofadini.com/

See ya

Pork Pie