RE: Newbie...

To: <Snal13@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Newbie...
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 15:10:39 -0400
Here's your official invitation to stop by the pit to shoot the breeze and
admire our fine selection of mindless banter.  We probably met you at Maxton
last June, but who remembers -- we were suffering from caloric overload
(Greek place Friday, pool/pizza Saturday, Mexican Sunday).  I think I raced
the bike, too, between burps.

We'll have bikes #436 (green Kawi ZX12R, you remember, don't you?) and #478
with us, I hope.

            Jon E. Wennerberg
    Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
           #436 M/PS/G 1340 CC
2001: 200.471 mph - 2002 GOAL: 220.554++mph
        Marquette, Michigan 49855
          (That's Way Up North)