New LSR Site for collectors

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: New LSR Site for collectors
From: Carl Dreher <focusrsh@arn.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 22:12:55 -0700
Hi LSR Buffs,

Tonight, I went "live" with a web site I've been working on for the past
few months.  If is for people who collect models, books, trading cards
and, for that matter, ANYTHING about Land Speed Record racing.

        www.LSRCollector.com

This is NOT a commercial site!  I don't make a dime off of it.  My goal
is to provide a place for collectors to show off their collectibles and
see what other collectors have.  It is a community effort to build what
I hope will become a giant, online encyclopedia of LSR collectibles.

Go check it out.  Be a bit patient with downloads.  It is running on an
ancient server.

Feedback welcome.

- Carl Dreher
LSRCollector.com