off topic football

To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: off topic football
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 17:12:11 -0700
    Got a TV out in the shop. After the nascar season is over we watch
NFL football while working. Last year a friend got me to get into a
fantasy football league. It was fun and no cost. Made it more
interesting as I really don't have a favorite team. Anyway, this year we
are doing one with some racers around here. If you would like to try it,
e-mail me off list and I'll tell you how to join up with us.  Doug Odom
in big ditch  ( where we have no pro football team)