Re: numbers

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: numbers
From: jkamo@rap.midco.net
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 04:31:53 -0500
> ""Asking one us could bring a wrong interpretation"" ???

Whats up with that??????
An inspectors interpretation can supersede
any participant interpretation of the written
rules as evidenced by the ultimate say so being
decided by AN INSPECTOR,  that is why the rule book
clearly states to summons an inspector for final clarification

FOR EXAMPLE, BEFORE I set off for Bonneville and have any
doubt about a rule,  I call an inspector for the ok so that
I dont get to tech and find out that my interpretation was
NOT ok,  SO that when I get there I can say "Dale Martin ok'd
this 3 weeks ago"

Many rules have gray area, and we the racers depend on the
inspectors word to be there bond, volunteers yes, respected
immensely, cherished immensely,  depended upon without question

Joe :)

.