Re: Rule Book and Interpretation

To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Rule Book and Interpretation
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:55:14 -0400
Malcolm

Since our (western side of the pond) vehicles don't have Tyres, Bonnets or
Boots (well the drivers have boots) and we don't work with ring wrenches
there may be a problem here. But in all seriousness, yes a car can be built
correctly from the rule book. Pictures and or a phone call can clear up any
major questions. Or our list buddy Dan W can respond by e-mail. And if he
doesn't have the answer he knows where to send you to get the answer.

Now I like JD Tones plan that SCTA should give each competitor 3 current
rule books.  1 for the jon, 1 for the night stand (read it every night
before going to sleep, it will help you sleep (yeah right)) 1 for your lunch
box (if you work) or the garage (if you don't). And 5 current copies of the
inspectors check off sheet should be strategically placed around the vehicle
in the garage where you work on it for quick reference.

JB