Re: Building to the Rules - interpreting the rules (fwd)

To: "answer landracing" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Building to the Rules - interpreting the rules (fwd)
From: pork.pie@t-online.de (Pork Pie)
Date: 02 Sep 2002 19:02 GMT
---Urspr|ngliche Nachricht---
From: "Pork Pie" <pork.pie@t-online.de>
To: "Malcolm Pittwood" <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Building to the Rules - interpreting the rules

Hi Malcolm,

Your opinion about the Breedlove cockpit match not to SCTA - sorry you are
little bit wrong - this cockpit is 10x stronger than any SCTA rule books says.
The car was in 96 on the salt - but he got the same problem as all jet cars
with solid wheels got at the salt. This problem has something to do with the
necessary design of a jet car.
When you say "some from UK" - can be you mean Don Wales - yeap, not one of his
BlueBirds match the SCTA rulebook - I told this Don and offered him my support
(also to Mike Rees).
Mike answered that he will contact me when they start the modification on the
current car - but he never done it.
Due to this that I was involed in the building of the #286 I got some
expierence with rules - what means not that we need sometimes the "support"
from a friendly
Dan Warner & CO.
You know that I be back in Germany - so this is only a small drive to your
place in England.

See ya

Pork Pie

------