Hylomar sealant

To: albaugh_neil@ti.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Hylomar sealant
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 19:50:59 +0000
OK then ...the $64 dollar question;  where can "we" obtain" obtain this stuf
  -considering "we" all live all over the planet... :-)

Really,,,, where might we be able to purchase this stuff.  It sounds really
really good!  I'd like to try it for my pesky rottenchester 3 deuces that
are forever leakers LOL!

                                     Thanks Neil,  "Dirt Track Doug"