Re: That Dang

To: "W S Potter" <wester6935@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: That Dang
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:32:45 -0700
Wes
Last I saw KT was with a ice cream stick duct taped to his finger and making
noise about having so much HP it busted his tranny. Me thinks the finger
was the problem with it being attached to his shift hand and being in a warm
place. Sorta goes along with teddy bears, purple suits and singing hitch
hikers that own HAWGS.
I couldn.t open your attachments me thinks  they have a KT  type program
that leaves one searching for a drink.
Glen still LOL