Re: Netting and Roll Cage

To: Ken Bond <kmb2@humboldt.edu>
Subject: Re: Netting and Roll Cage
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:50:02 -0700
    Ken, Look around for cargo netting. It is very strong. As I was racing when
 window nets were first started, I can tell you a lot of different things have
been tried over the years.  Here is a trivia question for all ya.  Who was the
first to use a window net.  Hint  (it was not Richard Petty ) like most people
think. And what was it made of?    Doug Odom in big ditch