Re: Technical Question - wheel arrangements

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Technical Question - wheel arrangements
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 21:36:06 -0500
Malcolm:
Rules look like one could possibly do this though liner is the only class
that specifically allows wheels not in a rectangular configuration. But why
would one want to? George's wheels are covered now. Wouldn't help drag much
if at all to have them more in line.

By the way, Al Teague's car, Fjastad's and mine (when in liner class) also
have staggered fronts. There are a couple of others, I think.
Skip (Just about ready to move to Pahrump, Nv with the other fast guys)