Re: World Finals..

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: World Finals..
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:53:43 -0700
Mayf.
The World Finals is an SCTA event, the World of Speed is A USFRA event, Both
are very low key but fun events. Spectating is very good and the cost is low
dollar, even the motels are cheaper. The Deer widows take over of Wendover
is during the USFRA meet at the end of this month. Weather is up to God,
generally a lot cooler. Our meet in October the days are shorter and cold in
the AM usually mild by mid day.
Glen