Re: Stability and Safety

To: speedtimer@charter.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stability and Safety
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 02:00:16 +0000
HI LIST!

I met the GT-40 feller at the Lime Rock Park vintage road races in Sept 1997
when he rode up on an old Schwinn Bycycle to check out Boogie Woogie, -and
he spotted my vintage Bonneville decal in her window and he related to me
what an eye-opener it was ...(to say the least) spinnin' out that ol'Foad
the month before.  So it was Speedweek 1997.

His name as I recall is Archie Urcoli and he's also got a bee-utifull
O-ridginal D-Jag... I'm not sure how much "it" is but "it" must be nice!
LOL  :-)

Bob from Connecticut might verify his name and personna -he was there too as
I recall...

                               -Dirt Track Doug in So-New Yawk