Re: Dans ride

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: Re: Dans ride
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 10:19:52 -0500
Personally I don't care how this happens.... but the one thing the
Bonneville Two club does besides the prestige of being in the club is mark
his name down in a place the History won't be lost.

We always talk about Volunteers and how much we appreciate them.... if
someone gives Dan Warner a Ride.... not only would he be Man of the
Year.... but he would be a Member of the Two Club..... Personally I think
it would be the neatest way in the world to say thank you to a guy who has
given all of us his time freely......

Keith ( I've always said Dan was on my short list if my car ever started
actually creating records at Bonneville.... but at this rate.... Dan would
be 104yrs old before he ever had a shot in my junk )