A lilttle more on By Pass Oil Filters

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: A lilttle more on By Pass Oil Filters
From: RACE427@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2002 15:20:12 EDT
Just to let you know,   I have been running Amsoil By Pass oil filters since
1986 on all of my trucks both gasoline and diesel powered.  These by pass
filters tap into an oil pressure galley and bleed off about 3-5 psi.  The by
pass filters have a very small restrictor orifice built into them and a very
dense filter media.  These filters are able to filter the oil of particles
smaller than 10 microns and also have the capacity to hold condensation and
absorb combustion blow by acids.     My own experience with them has shown
that my oil stays cleaner alot longer.    I have been able to extend oil
drain intervals and engines last for alot of miles.  Usually much longer than
the vehicle body.

      I have been very happy with the performance of my by pass filters and
would feel guilty running my engine without one.    Just a thought, hope this
helps!

       Regards to all,    Tony G  on LI,NY