Re: World Finals

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: World Finals
From: "Jim Belford" <jimbelford@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 06:52:32 -0600
It sounds like it would be worth every penny. Hell, if I make impound I
would buy everyone beer.

I'm not sure why, but only 1 out of 6 or 7 emails are making it to the list.
Is there a filter on us new guys?

Jim

Come on Dan tell him the whole deal here. If it is his first time out he has
to keep your beer in the shade at all times, buy lunch every day for the BNI
volunteers and if he makes it to impound it is going to cost him dinner and
drinks.. At least that is what you told me in '91.. LOL
Dave Dahlgren