Re: shop lighting and new members

To: kturk@ala.net, popms@thegrid.net
Subject: Re: shop lighting and new members
From: "Scott Christensen" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 00:44:12 -0600
Geez turk, gimme a break willya? I've been on this list thingy for a year
and a half now.....not like I'm a newbie, just a part time lurker lately.
remember I was in your So-Al pits at bville '01 when you were wearin purple
and showin off your girlie camaro with it's puked motor!!!LOL!!
seriously.....haven't had much time for lsr this summer.....tryin to build a
new shop and need to get it done before winter hits here, which will prolly
be next week!! let me know if ya still want an
autobiography.......sarcastically yours,
                               Scott in Big Sky