FW: Breedlove on Speed

To: "Land Speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Breedlove on Speed
From: "Dana Goulston" <dana@goulston.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:26:45 -0700
Hi all,

Well for those that didn't catch it ... and for me it was a fluke, here's
the nuts & bolts.

The interview on Speed Channel (10:00 PST) looked to be a repeat of an
interview done in 2000. He was talking about going for 800 sometime next
year (2001), but needed funding.

What I liked were all the great footage of his (and Andy Green's) runs
including a shot of him astride a crashed, half-submerged, vehicle.

Craig looked great despite my calculations that he's about 60. He looked 40.

Some of the LS clips were new to me, so I got a big charge.

Did I have the foresightedness to pop in a video tape? NOT!

For what it's worth, my 1st thought was "Oo, oo, gotta tell the list!".

The show was "Car Crazy" with Barry McGuire. The Breedlove interview lasted
about 15 minutes and was about 60% video with him talking in the background.

The rest of the show featured some guy in Davis, CA (30 minutes from me)
working on a flying car with 4-24" big-ass fans in cowled housings.
Interesting, but off-topic ;^)

Dana