Re: F100 break drums

To: mdthom@radiks.net
Subject: Re: F100 break drums
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 01:44:00 +0000
Thanks Dave.   I've checked the shocks and they sure seem good...  (they're
PRO brand from Speedway Motors)

I'm thinkin' the problem will go away on its own as soon as I purchase new
RADIALS for it!!!  Thats the next step too!  But it sure would be beneficial
( for everyone who wants to learn something...) to find out WHY it does it!

Cheers,  Dirt Track Doug in exile, in So-Newyawk