Re: F100 brake drums

To: Doug Anderson <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: F100 brake drums
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:26:27 -0700 (PDT)
Doug,
This is an off-the-wall idea too, but I went through this one once.  I had an
old Mercedes that I put a 302 Ford V8 in.  Right after I got it on the road I
got a front end vibration.  I went through everything you did, and the last
thing checked turned out to be the problem - - The driveshaft.  I had a U-joint
that was bad, and it just did not act like any bad U-joint I'd ever
expereinced.  I could have sworn it was the front end, but....
Dick J