Re: non-LSR

To: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>, <DaCudaKid@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: non-LSR
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:05:39 -0700
Just follow the lead of us older dudes and hope you can get as many years of
racing behind you as we have been so lucky to have been part of.
I started at 16  (1951) and it is the one thing I think makes me respect
what the pioneers have done and the new comers are realizing what it's
values are.The LSR family as well as other racing venues are as close knit
as you can get. This weekend more dedicated racers will be inducted into the
DryLakes Racing Hall of fame at the 10th aniversary of the Gas Up. Each year
we meet and visit with the old and new members and say goodby to some who
have passed away during the last year.

There is a web site to view old pictures of past gas ups and some of the old
gas pumps etc. at Jack Mendenhalls museum where the event is held.
www.oilstick.com  It's worth viewing, Enjoy the trip.
Glen (over 45)