Push truck

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Push truck
From: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 18:36:36 -0700
I don't understand this banging phenomenon.....The LAST THING the push truck
driver does is to make sure the race vehicle is against the push board before
they get into the truck.  At this time I am the push truck driver.  When the
starter says we can go I stand beside the race car watch him start it and the
last thing is to roll it back to the truck, get in and push away. When my son
drives the truck he does the same thing..........There is no need to hurry at
this point.....you have paid your entry and are about to use the salt you have
rented for a few minutes. Hyper drivers and hyper push truck drivers make
better enemies than friends.  Take your time (unless your in front of me then
hurry and get the h--l out of the way) lol :)

Good Luck to all J.D.