RE: Octane Booster

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: RE: Octane Booster
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 11:00:18 -0500
Ed;

Yes... the "good ol' days." When I ran my GTO back in the 60s, I used Sonoco
260. It was about 103 octane, if I remember correctly. Some of you East
Coast guys might remember the right octane rating of that gas; it isn't sold
anymore, of course, and Sonoco- brand gasoline is not available in the West.

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ