RE: Fuel Additives

To: "'ardunbill@webtv.net'" <ardunbill@webtv.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Fuel Additives
From: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 12:27:07 -0500
Bill;

Picric acid is definitely a high explosive. It's been used by the military
since at least as far back as WW I. In the as- cast solid form, it's pretty
stable but I wouldn't recomment it as a fuel additive. It would give literal
meaning to the familiar phrase "grenaded motor."

Regards, Neil     Tucson, AZ