RICHARD PARKS

To: Saltfever@earthlink.net
Subject: RICHARD PARKS
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2002 19:02:33 +0000
HI TOM; QUICK QUESTION;  IS RICHARD PARKS RELATED TO WALLY ?  I KNOW DAVID
IS...

A RICHARD PARKS WRITES FOR A NEAT LIL' 'BOOKLET" TYPE PUBLICATION ON OVAL
TRACK HISTORY CALLED 'THE ALTERNATE". ITS PRINTED IN PA.  IF ITS ONE & THE
SAME, HE IS A GOOD WRITER!

        INTERESTED... -"DIRT TRACK DOUG" IN NEW YAWK