Wind coming - Safe haven

To: Russel Mack <rtmack@concentric.net>,
Subject: Wind coming - Safe haven
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 15:14:23 -0700 (PDT)
Russ, you and Phil or any other land speed racers down there in harm's way are
more than welcome at our place up in Kilgore up ion East Texas.  I've got a
brand new, vacant 1 bedroom apartment right next door, lottsa floor space, and
ten acres for parking motor homes, RVs, campers, race cars, or whatever.
What's more, it's easy to get to.  We are four miles off Interstate 20 just 75
miles west of Shreveport.  Anybody needing a place to stay, give me a call
(903) 565-4797. If the line's busy, we're probably on internet, send an urgent
email and head this way.  You are welcome to call any time of night.
Dick J In East Texas
 Russel Mack wrote:I need to get the yarn tufts on the Suzuki and hoist it on
top of the house!
Russ