Re: Jack Mendenhall

To: popms@thegrid.net
Subject: Re: Jack Mendenhall
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:39:35 +0000
From: Doug Odom <popms@thegrid.net>
To: Land Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jack Mendenhall
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:08:28 -0700

     List, Talked to Jack on the phone yesterday. He is still in the
hospital but is getting better and should be out soon. Two weeks ago he
was one day away from leaving when a nurse hooked up the wrong fluid and
damn near killed him. He said to thank everyone for praying and thinking
about him. He was really depressed that he had missed the Gas Up. I told
him he'll just have to have a bigger party next year.
             Doug Odom in big ditch

DOUG:

Do say hi to Jack from ALL of us here on the LSR list for me will you ?

                  Thanks,      Dirt Track Doug Anderson,in NeuYaWK