RE: Salt Condition????

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Salt Condition????
From: "Jim Webb" <jwebb@mastnet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 20:52:23 -0500
Thanks, Glen.

I guess we'll continue with thrashing until we know better. Gosh - who in
this sport ever knows better?

We'll need to leave next Sunday (that's Sunday week for y'all in the South)
to be there on time...So I guess we really will have to put that shiny new
motor in now!!! Believe me, we've got motor, we've got transmission, we've
got vacation, tires, etc. We REALLY want to go!!!

Jim Webb