Fw: Link to Maxton Video

To: "autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Link to Maxton Video
From: "WILKINSON" <gary_ellen@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 11:06:37 -0600
Just received this from Jim Owens.  Thought you all might enjoy it.
Ellen Wilkinson
U.S.F.R.A.

http://www.dontbescaredracing.com/

Hello,
    Above is a link to a home made video from Maxton N.C. where I competed
last weekend. Just click on the above link and then click on videos and you
can download two different videos of Bergie from "Don't be scared racing"
going 194 mph on his 1361 cc Kawasaki ZX-12R. He also went 198 mph with a
hit of Nitrous Oxide. He had a helmet cam on his helmet so you can get an
idea of what the track is like. We had pretty strong headwinds so everyones
times were slower than normal. I managed 197 mph with my stock bike and
nitrous oxide. I was about 6 mph short of the record for my class at Maxton.
Over all Kristi and I  had a fantastic time and look forward to returning to
make another attempt at the record.
    Jim