Re: Fwd: Synthetic Oil

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Synthetic Oil
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:09:46 -0400 (EDT)
Hi folks, I may have pulled this funny before but this item reminds me
of a story a late dear friend of mine, who was the Development Engineer
at BSA Motorcycles in England from '52 to '57 and had a whole lot to do
with the development of the legendary 'big fin' Gold Star, used to tell.

He would come over here in those years representing the company to
present Service Schools at Nutley, NJ, for the American BSA dealers and
their mechanics.  When the discussion turned to oil, he would begin his
remarks by saying, "I have learned on my visits to America that there
are two subjects on which every American male is an expert.  One is sex
and the other is lubrication."

Ardun Bill