humor

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: humor
From: stpitt@zipcon.net (Steve Pitt)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:33:13 -700
LSR list,
Speaking of Alabama??....and Keith, I saw what I thought was a a great greeting
card the other day.  Picture on the front, an old airliner, DC-4, pretty ratty
looking, sitting on the tarmac, grass growing through the cracks in the
pavement.  Open the card and the greeting reads like it's coming from the
flight attendant, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just touched down in Alabama.
Please set your watches back six years".  Maybe some help for Joe's lack of dry
salt and no racing depression and blues?
Steve Pitt