RE: Salt Update

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rap.midco.net>
Subject: RE: Salt Update
From: "Russel Mack" <rtmack@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 21:23:37 -0500
Joe:
best news I've heard lately!
Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-land-speed@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-land-speed@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Joe Amo
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 3:47 PM
To: Joe Amo
Cc: Jim Belford; land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Salt Update

 From Mike Waters:

Salt Report as of Thurs. 10-10-02 12 noon Calif. time

World Finals

We have members of our set up crew on the salt as this is written.

The following are the reported conditions.

We have 9 plus miles of dry salt. The salt is hard, much the same as it
was at SpWk this year.

We have some additional room on either end that might be a benefit for
those contemplating running the FIA/BNI International course.

We will begin redragging the course on Sunday the 12th and we have
surveyors scheduled for Monday AM to replace some missing markers.

Weather for the next 10 days looks promising

See you all there at the World Finals, Inspections on Tues the 15th
racing on Wed the 16th through Saturday the 19th

Our next update will probably be this coming Sunday so check our web