Re: peanut butter and banana samich

To: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>,
Subject: Re: peanut butter and banana samich
From: "gary baker" <lsr350@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:02:02 +1000
Hey Turk if you put a little Miracle Whip on that samich it is way better.
I like them....
Rick

Cricky , over here we take the spuds out of the bag and peel the little
suckers first ,Twinkies ? let me guess fairy food ,miracle whip ? comes with
chains and leather does it ,peanut butter and narner samich  and you blokes
reckon we Aussies speak in tongues  strewth.
Absolutely unbelievable that some one can wipe out at 400+ and live to tell
the tale , onya Nolan Godspeed and a quick recovery
Gary  Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com