Re: Nolan

To: DahMurf <dahmurf_xl@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Nolan
From: W S Potter <wester6935@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 09:33:03 -0700
This address should be good;

University of Utah Hospital
50 North Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, UT  84132

I understand they want to return to a hospital in San Diego as soon as he
can travel but right now there's no telling when that will be.

This is a BIG hospital.  There's over 850 doctors on staff here and they can
perform ANY surgery that is performed anywhere in the world, many were first
performed here.  Really a first class medical facility.

Wes