GASOILA ...Again ????

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: GASOILA ...Again ????
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 17:57:24 +0000
So then, after reading all the posts about Gasoila, a while ago,
I (as THE Mechanical Engineering Technician for mcompny,) investigated
( in my Offishel capacity of course) the product.  I now have their
brochures in hand.

Well now, it seems there is many different types of Gasoila for sealing
various media:  Theres Easy Seal,  Soft set, PLS-2,  FasSeal, Gasoila
High-Fill, Gasoila 100,  and  Gasoila Soft-Setting all appear to overlap in
their capabilities with perhaps Gasoila 100 leading the way.

So... we need to ask those in the know specifically which one they use for
their racers, and how they have used it with success; fuel lines , tanks and
etc, etc.  Id like to take them up on their offer of a free sample   But I
want to get the right stuff  ( LoL )

                       Wouldya please lettuce all know fellers ?

Thankinya kindly in advance,
                       -its Dirt track Doug in New Yawk signin off

Oh, F.Y.I.:  and BTW:
for those interested, the stuff can be found at www.gasoila.com  -or call
them at 1-800-846-7325

The parent company is Federal Process Corp in Cleveland Ohio

They also offer rust solvents, anti-seize in 3 varieties, thread lockers of
all sorts, lube sprays ete etc.  -might could be other good stuff for the
LSR crowd !

PPS: and I also bought a tube of HYLOMAR from my local Auto Parts store in
the Permatex brand but havent tried it yet...but its easily available from
them.  So there you go.

   "The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time "

                                               -Thomas Jefferson