Old Hemi Talk

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>,
Subject: Old Hemi Talk
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:14:26 -0800 (PST)
Ahh, guys, keep the early hemi talk coming.  It might even clear up the rain
that's been hangin over East Texas for the last nine days.
Dick J
 "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com> wrote:rgribble,

My second hot rod was a 1934 Dodge 1/4 ton pickup. I installed a 300 Cu.
in. Desoto V/8 in it and drove it on the street, while running it at the
1/4 mile and dry lakes on weekends. It was a real sleeper! Twin fender
mounted spare tires, Kelsey wire wheels and looked absolutely stock on
the exterior. The Desoto fit completely under the hood, ran a 4.64 stock
rear axle and a Chrysler overdrive three speed. We turned 102 in the 1/4
and the upper teens at the Lakes. This is one vehicle that I wish I had
never sold.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC