RE: Maxton #2

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Maxton #2
From: Debbie aka Murf <lsr@dahmurf.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:58:41 -0500
>Keith Turk says:
> Arly Roe is a buddy who has
> been helping with me in the Lakester and he was up
> first.... everything went
> great until he got into the traps and the red
> warning light came on... seems
> he ran out of Oil Pressure....

Keith, I don't know if this makes a lick of difference
to you & of course I'm not picking on your driver,
however,  Todd was very concerned with that pass from
our vantage point on the start line. He said the
driver was nailing the rev limiter hard in every gear.
He watched the whole run & knew something wasn't
right. If you have data logging equipment you might
wanna check on your revs early on as well. Good luck
getting it sorted out.

Debbie aka Murf - Twin Jugs Racing
http://twinjugs.com/racing