Save the Salt

To: "Land Speed List" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Save the Salt
From: "landspeedracer" <landspeedracer@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:22:15 -0500
Just found this on the USFRA web site.
JB

We have been notified that the BLM and Reilly Industries have agreed that
Reilly will continue the (Save the Salt) pumping project for the immediate
future. It is
estimated that the pumping of brine water back on the salt flats should
start around the end of November this year as they still have to fill the
primary ponds with the brackish water to start the process. We will keep
you posted on any new developments as we learn about them.
Gary Allen