Re: Serious Help Needed...

To: <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Subject: Re: Serious Help Needed...
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 07:10:02 -0800
Aaaahhhh, but someday you too will be retired grasshopper. Most of the games
(1000) were played while I was in Pahrump and the wife and car were in
Alabama. Now I just fill in blank spaces with the play. However, a list
member, nameless to protect the innocent, sent me information on how to beat
this game. Seems there is an entire culture founded around Free Cell. They
have their own lingo, keep records of how to move, tutorials, etc.

mayf